Friday, May 26, 2006

After The Rain ...


After The Rain ...
Originally uploaded by soofalk.
I am building a group on Flickr. Blue Skies China. I dreamed of thousands of photographs showing the sky in China from the very palest blue, perhaps hinting on red or smog, to the purest sky blue to be found in the nation. And I was going to put all of these photographs together into a photomosaic of something... Blue Skies China! A good environmental photograph.

It was not to be so simple. This is the only picture tagged with "blue", "skies" and "china". And it's in Korea!
Well nevertheless I will begin the group. Sign up here or visit www.flickr.com/groups/blueskieschina.
By the end of the Year of the Dog, I want thousands of pictures making sure China's skies are being kept blue. Especially wanted: photographs that feature major power plants. Name in English or simplified chinese appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home